Vivosonic at CAA 2018
Join us at the CAA conference on October 17 to 20, 2018 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Visit our booth (#29) to view a demonstration of Integrity™ V500.
We invite you to attend our Breakfast Symposium on Friday, October 19th, 7AM to 8:45AM. The presentation, Better ABR Outcomes with Vivosonic Integrity™ Technology, will be presented by K. Baroch, S. Scollie, M. Bagatto, and R. El-Naji.
Learning objectives include:
1. Development and application of nHL to eHL corrections
2. Ontario’s transition to the Integrity™ within an EHDI program
3. ABR assessment protocol for infant hearing loss identification
4. Comparison of stimulus types in ABR evaluation – Tone Burst vs. Chirps
5. Incorporating high frequency tone bursts in ABR testing
6. Utilizing effective ABR protocols to reduce loss-to-follow-up
Please register: email@example.com
Click here to view invitation