Vivosonic Inc. is a leader in the development of innovative technologies to enhance auditory evoked response detection. The Company develops, manufactures and markets medical devices for auditory diagnostic measurement and newborn hearing screening which are sold through a global distributor network in over 55 countries.
Vivosonic invests heavily in research and development (R&D) to investigate new applications for its technology in audiology and other clinical specialties. The Company’s core competencies in advanced signal processing and filtering techniques for the analysis of electrophysiological responses offer a clear competitive advantage. Vivosonic is recognized in the industry for developing unique and effective solutions to the everyday challenges faced by healthcare professionals.
AEP and OAE Measurement Equipment
Vivosonic develops and manufactures advanced technologies that simplify auditory diagnostic testing and newborn hearing screening. The Integrity™ V500 System is the first Awake ABR system for auditory evoked potential (AEP) and otoacoustic emissions (OAE) testing, providing reliable auditory brainstem response (ABR) when and where it is needed.
Improved Patient Care
- Significantly reduces the need for sedation and anesthesiaReduces rates of loss to follow-up in newborn hearing screening programs
- Decreases wait times for assessments
- Earlier diagnosis of hearing loss
- Ability to obtain results when an infant is awake
- Reliable results in electrically noisy environments
- More convenient scheduling of assessments
- Time-saving waveform comparison and statistical tools for confidence in results
- Portable and easy to use